Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Alpha-H Age Delay Intensive Eye and Lip Treatment Cream Review

I'm a big fan of Alpha-H Liquid Gold, which I've featured on the blog before. This eye cream is from the same brand, and I've had it for a while. The packaging looks different now, and instead of a tube it comes with a pump.

Claims
  • restores youthful firmness to the eye and lip area
  • lightweight but nourishing cream
  • blends Vitamins A, C and E with essential fatty acids
  • signs of stress and dehydration are diminished with each application
  • leaving your eye and lip contour visibly more supple and luminous
  • nourishes, rehydrates, reduces puffiness and dark circles
  • fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet become less visible as the skin is plumped and moisturised\
  • suitable for all skin types



Ingredients
aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, stearyl alcohol, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, rosa canina fruit oil, stearic acid, palmitic acid, bisabolol, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, potassium hydroxide, c18-36 acid triglyceride, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, xanthan gum

Directions
Gently press cream around the eye and lip area, morning and evening.



Consistency: light and creamy, not oily or thick.


Benefits
  • hydrates undereyes, and gives a 'plumping' effect
  • works well under makeup, creases under eyes are completely eliminated
  • I have the old packaging, which works well, the new packaging with the pump would also be convenient
  • many botanical ingredients
  • does not stay on top of skin
  • lightweight and nourishing
  • fine lines becomes less visible after application
Drawbacks
  • did not reduce my (diet or lack of sleep induced) dark circles
  • expensive for quantity (price has since gone up since I purchased)



My experience
I usually just apply this to my undereyes, not lips/lip area. I don't have wrinkles yet, but I have a few fine lines when smiling. In my case, this is the area that usually creases with (some types of) makeup. Immediately after use, the area is slightly shiny but this disappears after a few minutes. The cream seems to plumpen the areas by 'filling in' crevices. It absorb, and doesn't stay on top of the skin. Overall, a good product.


2 comments:

  1. I've actually never heard of this brand before but it definitely seems like a great product! I've been looking to start apply an undereye cream so this could be a good one to try!

    http://imperfectlyrachel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Alpha-H has some pretty good products. I'm still not sold on eye creams but this does a lot of what it claims xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...